Notice: Print Software Implementation
As of Monday August 21, 2017, Acadia’s new print server and print software management tool (PaperCut) is available.
This will not change how you print on campus. It will, however, change how you view and manage your printing credits and Axe Cash.
Printing on Campus.
There are printers available in the Technology Services (Service Desk) and in the Library for student printing. Further information please see: Printers Available to Students on Campus
Printing Credits. Printing credits are part of your Axe Cash campus card balance. For more information on Axe Cash, please see Student Accounts: Acadia Campus Card. If you are a returning student, this is a change from previous years. Any print credits that you had at the end of last year will be transferred to your Axe Cash as of end of day August 21, 2017.
- View Axe Cash Balance & Print Jobs: Using your Acadia email and password, login to the PaperCut Interface. Information on PaperCut, can be found in the following HUB article.
- Add Axe Cash: See the Acadia Campus Card for information on adding funds to your Axe Cash.
Where can Axe Cash be used? Along with Printing, Axe Cash can be used across campus and in downtown Wolfville:
- Athletics Campus Store
- Campus Book Store
- Acadia Box Office: fitness passes, ticket sales
- ASU locations: Cajuns, Union Market, The Grill & Perkins
- Chartwells locations: Wheelock Dining Hall, On the Go locations at Huggins the BAC, and Athletic Complex
- Pronto Pizza in Wolfville
Work on campus and need to print? If you work on campus and need access to faculty-staff printers/photocopiers/scanners, you require a staff network account. Please request an account via the following HUB service: Computer Account Request Form.
For further information on AXE Cash, please see: Student Accounts.
For further information on printing on campus, please go to the printing/scanning section of the HUB Knowledge Base.