Notice: Print Software Implementation Update
As of this morning, Monday Aug 21 2017, Acadia’s new print server and print software management tool (PaperCut) is now available.
Throughout the day representatives from Technology Services and Konica Minolta will visit each Multi-Function Printer (MFP) to activate the device with PaperCut and to provide training/support. Information materials will also be left at each printer.
For further information on PaperCut please see the PaperCut FAQ HUB Article.
Having printing troubles? Try the following steps:
- Re-boot your computer.
- If you are running an Acadia-owned Windows operating system, you should see a green P in your task bar. If it still does not appear after the re-boot, please contact the Service Desk.
- If you are running a Mac operating system, please contact the Service Desk.
Still can’t print? Please place a Printing Service Request or call the Service Desk.
Using the Multi-function Printer (MFP).
Use of the photocopier or scanner now requires an ID “tap card” or a login with your Acadia username and password. This will replace existing user codes.
- Have a tap card? To use the “tap” feature of your ID card, please follow these instructions for first time setup.
- Want a tap card? Please contact Nadine Wilson at Safety and Security. She will provide you with an updated card.
- Forgot your tap card? You can log in with your Acadia username and password.
You get a pop-up when printing or selection list when copying?
A pop-up or selection list indicates that you must select an account to continue. No pop-up or selection list indicates that you have only one account and no further action is necessary.
Student employees can’t print? Students working in a department and who need access to the MFP require an Acadia faculty/staff account. Complete this Computer Account Request Form to request an account.
Want to see what you’ve printed, copied and scanned? Each individual user can see their own usage by accessing the PaperCut interface.
Need to update a shared account? Technology Services and Financial Services based the single/multiple accounts on current GL distribution. To modify your shared account, please place a Service Request.
If you have more questions, please contact the Service Desk.