Notice: Cybersecurity Awareness Training Reminder
As an Acadia employee, you have been enrolled automatically in Security and Privacy Awareness training through KnowBe4.
Access to KnowBe4 training portal:
- directly from KnowBe4 https://training.knowbe4.com/login or
- via the Technology Services Cybersecurity Awareness site (https://ts.acadiau.ca)
What to expect:
- Training campaign emails. You will receive regular reminder emails until you have completed all the items in the training campaign.
- Phish Friday. Each week, those who have completed the training will be entered to win a Perkins coffee/tea.
- Scam of the Week emails. This weekly email will keep you informed of the newest phishing and social engineering scams.
- Monthly Security Hints & Tips emails. This monthly email will reinforce basic security hints, tips, and tricks.
- Phishing. Technology Services will continue to send out simulated phishing emails, increasing in difficulty. These provide a measure of our vulnerabilities and areas on which to focus our training.
Use the Phish Alert Button to report Phishing emails. For information on how to use Phish-Alert: https://hub.acadiau.ca/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=652
Clicked a link or have an infected device? Report to the Service Desk immediately.
Technology Services is working to strengthen our security landscape. But it cannot be done without your help. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy!
Acadia Technology Services
Don't Get Hooked (Phishing that is!)
Verify the authenticity of any Service Alerts from Acadia Technology Services by checking the IT-Security News feed at https://ts.acadiau.ca/home/it-security.html
If your message is not listed there, do not respond to it before verifying with ATS staff that it is a legitimate email.
Please make sure that you are visiting the official ATS news feed page by hovering over the link and confirming that the site starts with https://ts.acadiau.ca. Forgery website made to look like our site will not have ts.acadiau.ca at the start of the link