Konica Minolta - COVID-19 - Automatic Toner Supply Status Update
You are receiving this email as you have been identified as the primary contact for Konica Minolta devices on campus. Please see the below email instructions for ordering toner cartridges for those on campus during COVID-19 restrictions.
Due to the COVID-19 campus lock down protocols, and staffing reductions at the various ISI member locations, all Konica Minolta automatic toner deliveries have been placed on hold.
ISI member locations are asked to please place manual toner orders or service requests for the departments / areas that are staffed and actively using the Konica Minolta equipment.
Staff can place orders with the Konica Minolta MYOPS dispatch team via:
- Konica Minolta MYOPS Service and Supply Line: 1-888-446-9677
- Konica Minolta MYOPS Service and Supply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When placing manual orders, please provide the following information;
- The 9814 XXXX ID # from the label on the front or the top of the copier.
- The university / college and the department placing the request.
- The site contact that will be signing for / receiving the toner or service support.
- Any special delivery instructions? Specific doors; doors locked, etc.
If there are any issues with supply or service delivery, please let us know and it will be addressed quickly.
Attached as well are the official Konica Minolta COVID-19 communications for your reference and files.