Security Advisory: Phishing Attempt on Campus
There is a widespread phishing email being sent to members of the campus community. The email is from an Acadia account, purportedly from the Career Centre, and contains an employment offer.
There is no yellow external caution banner, as it is the result of a compromised account. There is a shortened URL contained within the document requesting you to provide your personal information.
For more message details, see below.
- If you have clicked on the link and provided any information to the request, please
- Reset your Acadia password, and
- Report it directly to TS or call the Service Desk at 902-585-4357.
- Please report all phishing emails to Technology Services using the Phish Alert Button or forward to email@example.com.
- See the HUB How to verify shortened URLs to learn how to check shortened URLs.
Casual Flexible Resource (Part Time Job offer)
You are invited to participate in a Part-time work offer for current students and staff. In delivery of your duty within your local community, you would be expected to provide an outstanding level of service delivery and earn up to $450 weekly
As an equal opportunity employer, application is open to all. If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to learn more about what we have to offer, then please (register here URL) by filling in the application form.