Service Notice: Cybersecurity Awareness Training Launch
International Data Privacy Week is an annual effort aimed at creating awareness about the importance of respecting privacy, safeguarding data, and enabling trust. This week, January 23-27, 2023, is Data Privacy week.
At Acadia, we are celebrating Data Privacy Week with the launch of our new Cybersecurity Awareness Training platform, Terranova Security.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Using your Acadia email and password, log into Terranova:
- from the Microsoft Portal (portal.office.com) and find the Terranova App
- from ts.acadiau.ca > Cybersecurity Awareness
If you are already logged into Microsoft 365, you will not need to re-enter your email/password.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
As part of the transition, there will be some changes in our approach to Cybersecurity Awareness Training.
- Initial quiz. A 12-question quiz designed to gauge your current level of cybersecurity awareness.
- Monthly training. Monthly courses that take approximately 10 minutes. Training will be refreshed annually. You will receive monthly invitations and reminder emails.
- Simulated phishing. Emails that mimic real life phishing attempts.
- Security Awareness Index incorporating the results of your training, simulating phishing and quizzes.
- Updated Phish Alert Button. Use the Phish Alert Button to report suspicious emails to Technology Services. Visit How to use the Phish Alert Button for more information.
Visit A Guide to Cybersecurity Awareness Training for more information.
Acadia is transitioning to a new Cybersecurity Awareness Training Platform, Terranova, as part of a Higher Education Shared Services contract.
Acadia Technology Services
Live Chat | 902-585-4357 | 1-888-609-3330
Twitter | Status Portal