Service Notice: Technology Services Work from Home Supports
Following the Work from Home Guidelines, Technology Services has updated how our services are being offered. Technology Services would like to draw your attention to training and services being offered:
- TS is offering faculty/staff departmental virtual Teams training. If interested, place a General Service Request and a TS representative will respond to make arrangements.
- Regularly check the HUB for Work from Home Information. We are continually adding support and training articles. There are several items available to employees: set up checklists, links to Teams, Collaboration, and Cybersecurity training as well as free LinkedIn Learning offerings.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT:
Technology Services is closed for drop-in support. The doors to the BAC are locked and social distancing measures have been put into place. For assistance, please place a Service Request and a TS consultant will respond:
- To place a service request, go to the HUB (https://hub.acadiau.ca). If you have issues accessing the HUB, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For computer, laptop or device support, an appointment will be made for servicing once you have placed a Service Request.
- To report a cybersecurity or privacy breach, a compromised device or account, provide a contact phone number via Report a Cybersecurity or Privacy Event.
- To report a phishing email, select the Phish-Alert Button or forward the email to email@example.com
Follow Technology Services:
- Follow @TSAcadia on Twitter or on Facebook
- Verify the veracity of an email on the Technology Services Website: https://ts.acadiau.ca/home.html
- The HUB (https://hub.acadiau.ca) is our central location for information and training. Watch for updates.